There is six situations that could indicate the need for a unified business management system. If any of these situations applies to your company, you're ready to start looking into ERP solutions:
- You Have Lots of Different Software for Different Processes.
- Because critical business data are located in different places, you might not know if there were a security breach.
- You Don't Have Easy Access to Information About Your Business.
- Accounting Takes Longer and Is More Difficult.
- Sales and the Customer Experience Are Suffering.
- Your IT Is Too Complex and Time-Consuming.
So rather than adding more software—and complexity—to an already ineffective system, ERP technology can give you the agility to respond to changing business needs rapidly.