Blossom of April
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blossom of April

Discussion board for a group of IT enthusiasts.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top 13 Web Development Blogs You Should be Reading

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

safaa

safaa

Top 13 Web Development Blogs You Should be Reading 13-mus10

As a Web Developer, It is really important to keep up with new trends and changes in the industry. And the best way to do so is to follow Web Development blogs.

The web is filled with 1000s of Web Development blogs. But only a few of these provide quality information. Following these Web Development Blogs will surely help you improve your Web Development skills.
Here’s the list:

SitePoint

Top 13 Web Development Blogs You Should be Reading Sitepo10

SitePoint is one of the best book publishers in the web development industry. Articles on SitePoint include but are not limited to jQuery, JavaScript, PHP, MySQL, Ajax and WordPress. All the SitePoint authors are experts in their fields. So, you can always rely on the information present on SitePoint.

SitePoint has always helped me in improving my skills. I have also read a lot of SitePoint books and I love them all.

Smashing Magazine

Top 13 Web Development Blogs You Should be Reading Smashi10

Smashing Magazine is useful to both Web Developers and Designers. Articles on Smashing Magazine are generally focused around tutorials, news, trends and design. Smashing Magazine is always on my reading list and I truly love their articles.

Smashing Magazine publishes new articles almost every day.

9lessons

Top 13 Web Development Blogs You Should be Reading 9lesso10

9lessons is one of my favorite blogs. Founded by Srinivas Tamada in 2009, 9lessons has a lot of tutorials on JavaScript, PHP, MySQL, jQuery, and CSS.

I love the JavaScript and CSS tutorials on 9lessons. Tutorials on 9lessons generally cover topics like Integrating Web Services, CSS Animations,  JavaScript Animations and PHP Development.

David Walsh

Top 13 Web Development Blogs You Should be Reading David-10

David Walsh is a Senior Web Developer and Evangelist at Mozilla. He blogs about JavaScript, PHP, CSS, jQuery and many more web technologies. He is also known as the core developer of Mootools JavaScript Framework.

TutsPlus

Top 13 Web Development Blogs You Should be Reading Tuts-f10

TutsPlus publishes a wide variety of tutorials on Web Development. Tutorials published on TutsPlus include but are not limited to PHP, WordPress, Magento, JavaScript and jQuery.

Owned by Envato, TutsPlus also offers a wide variety of video courses. Some of these video courses are free. I learnt WordPress plugin development through one of the TutsPlus’ courses.

Scotch

Top 13 Web Development Blogs You Should be Reading Scotch10

Scotch offers a wide variety of Tutorials, Videos and Video Courses. Tutorials on Scotch generally focus on PHP, Laraval, JavaScript, Node, jQuery and other Web Development technologies.

Line 25

Top 13 Web Development Blogs You Should be Reading Line2510

Line25offers tutorials, freebies, round-up articles and more. The tutorials are generally focused on CSS, JavaScript, jQuery and WordPress. I really love their inspirational website design round-up articles. They are always inspiring.

DailyJS

Top 13 Web Development Blogs You Should be Reading Dailyj10

Daily JS is a blog about JavaScript. The owner of the blog, Alex R. Young has now discontinued blogging on this blog. But the blog still has a lot of articles about JavaScript, Node and other JavaScript frameworks.

Treehouse Blog

Top 13 Web Development Blogs You Should be Reading Treeho10

Treehouse Blog offers Articles and Tutorials on Web Development, App Development and Business. Their Web Development articles include articles on JavaScript, PHP, jQuery and WordPress.

Six Revisions

Top 13 Web Development Blogs You Should be Reading Six-re10

Six Revisions offers a lot of articles on Web Development, WordPress, CSS, JavaScript, HTML and a lot more topics. They publish new articles almost every second day.

Cats Who Code

Top 13 Web Development Blogs You Should be Reading Catswh10

Cats Who Code is a member of the Smashing Network. They publish articles on PHP, CSS, JavaScript and WordPress. They also have a snippets section that contains code snippets that you can use in your code for free.

WebAppers

Top 13 Web Development Blogs You Should be Reading Webapp10

WebAppers offers a lot of news, tutorials and freebies. They publish articles on PHP, MySQL, JavaScript, WordPress, CSS and HTML.

One Extra Pixel

Top 13 Web Development Blogs You Should be Reading Onextr10

One Extra Pixel offers tutorials, freebies and news on both Web Design and Web Development. They publish tutorials on JavaScript, CSS, WordPress and JavaScript Frameworks.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum